Following the update from the Prime Minister on Sunday 10th May, our Barking Mad franchise network in England are open for business to care for your pets safely and responsibly. Please read below the precautions we are taking in order to adhere to social distancing, creating a safe environment for you and our franchisees.
- We are following the CFSG/DEFRA advice issued to the pet care sector
- We can register your pets via video call or in your home whilst adhering to social distancing keeping a safe 2 metre distance
- We will disinfect / wipe over pet and belongings at each handover using PIF approved products
- There will be a 3 day break before our hosts accept a new dog
- Hosts will adhere to social distancing rules when walking your pet
- We will operate on a paper-free basis; cashless payment, and online invoices etc.
To ensure your local franchisee is symptom-free, all franchisees will also be using the Track and Trace NHS app (as soon as it’s available).
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during these unprecedented times.
Back To Main