Run your own successful dog care franchise and become your own boss
If you’ve always dismissed dog sitting as being a lower paid occupation, take a look at our self-employed dog business franchise opportunity. Our 80+ franchise owners love what they do! If you are facing the prospect of redundancy or simply unhappy with your job, why not work with dogs and be your own boss as a dog holiday coordinator with Barking Mad?
Choosing to buy a franchise business is a huge decision for anyone to make and we know that you will understandably have a lot of questions. Why not come along to one of our free discovery open days, which are regularly held at our Lake District based HQ?
Open Days are very informal and require no presentation or input from you – we simply allow you to make your own evaluation. Lunch will be provided and you will get the chance to meet our support team, along with one of our experienced franchise owners.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for the right people who share in our ambition to be the UK’s most trusted pet care service, by offering a professional alternative to kennels. Franchise Owners will need to be dog lovers naturally, but we are also looking for enthusiastic communicators with the ambition to grow a successful business.
You will need to possess a strong work-ethic, and a positive attitude and you must also be passionate about delivering a professional service to your customers and host families.
Reasons to be Barking Mad:
- We’re a multi award-winning dog care pioneer
- We’re widely recognised across the sector and the franchise industry, delighting thousands of happy customers (and their four-legged friends) every year.
- Established in 2000, we are proud to provide the UK’s most trusted dog sitting service, rated no.1 by Trustpilot.
- We’re a local dog home boarding service. We offer bespoke dog holidays, provided through a franchise network of dedicated, local professionals.
- You’ll be joining a tried and tested franchise model that gives you full support and training in franchising, technical, sales and marketing, as well as peer mentoring.
- Barking Mad is part of the Franchise Brands plc group of companies. This means you’ll be part of a network of over 450 franchisees in 12 countries, and have access to a large team of franchising experts.
Imagine a day where you get up and go to work, without the commute. You answer emails from home, walk your dog, plan your own day and that of your team; meet other dog lovers and enjoy the fact that people actually thank you for providing a fantastic service.
If you’re looking for a lifestyle with flexibility, a growing full-time income and the rewards of making a really positive difference to the lives of dog lovers and their four-legged best friend, then click below to request your free information pack!