Benefits of becoming a Dog Sitting Host
– Helps to combat loneliness, especially in winter months.
– Stay fit, healthy and active by going on walks
– Enjoy the fun and companionship of a dog from time to time without the cost and commitment of ownership.
– Dogs are carefully matched to suit your home and lifestyle.
– Everything is arranged for you, we even transport the dog to your home
– All dogs come with all their own food, toys and other belongings.
– Opportunity to meet up with other hosts at our social get-togethers.
– Hosts can choose when they are available around their own holidays and commitments.
– We cover all expenses and take care of everything such as insurance, meetings and paperwork, along with full local support 24/7.
– We offer our host families lots of ongoing support and training to make sure you get the most out of hosting.
We take care of everything to ensure all of our host families are fully compliant with home boarding regulations and all of our host families fall under our Barking Mad business owners license, so there’s nothing for you to do except enjoy doggy companionship.