We would like to reassure you that the Barking Mad franchise network will remain open for business to care for your pets safely and responsibly.
Please read below the precautions we are taking in order to work safely in our customer and host’s homes, adhering to social distancing and creating a safe environment for our customers, hosts and franchisees.
- We are following the CFSG/DEFRA Covid hygiene advice issued to the pet care sector
- We can register your pets via video call or in your home whilst adhering to social distancing keeping a safe 2 metre distance
- We will disinfect/wipe over pet and belongings at each handover using approved products
- There will be a 3-day break before our hosts accept a new dog
- Hosts will adhere to social distancing rules when walking your pet
- We will operate on a paper-free basis; cashless payment, and online invoices etc.
- To ensure your local franchisee is symptom-free, all franchisees will also be using the Track and Trace NHS app
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during these unprecedented times and thank you for your continued support.